Michael S. PraticoSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Non-Branch Location
Portland, ME 04105
Michael joined CAPTRUST in 2007 as a senior vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans. Prior to joining the firm, Michael served as a vice president and director of consultant relations at Lincoln Financial Group and has worked in the industry since 1992.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Southern Maine
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2017 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisor
- Portland, ME
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Atlas Shrugged and Gallipoli
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My family, Benjamin Franklin, and Vince Lombardi
- Words to Live By:
- The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Genuineness, dedication, and hard work